Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Final Exam

As it is the last week of class, I feel that I have met all of the course objectives for Fundamentals of Advertising.  I was able to learn something new about advertisement each week and read and understand the book.   I have a better understanding of what advertisement really is and how hard it is to create, how clever one’s mind has to be to be able to think of a well put together advertisement for any product or service, and I understand the different ways one can take to create the advertisement.   From the book as well as from the teacher’s experiences, I have learned what one must consider when making an advertisement, such as the product itself, who it is directed to, and the way one might execute the campaign through different means, like through a commercial, billboard, or magazine add. In this class I feel I have been excelling each week and have only grown from the first day of class. I only missed one day of class but I immediately caught myself up and never fell behind.  I have strived to do my best and accomplish any assignments that were assigned and have met all the requirements for each assignment.  The letter grade that would best describe all my efforts would be an A.  I consider my school work most important and would never turn in anything that was not of good quality or A work.

No comments:

Post a Comment