Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 10 EOC: What Channels are you going to do to get your product noticed?

To get my product noticed by my target market, I will be creating a advertisement built solely on simplicity and honesty of what my product can do. Currently, many people have forgotten about Polaroid cameras, and only want the latest new camera out there, but with my advertisement I will reintroduce this type of camera to those who have seen it before, and to the younger generations who have never laid eyes upon it.  I will do this by using the method of not showing the actual product and only the result. By doing this, consumers will see my advertisement and wonder "What kind of camera produces that kind of photo?, I need to know, or I want one." By adding a sense of mystery the consumer will then research and see the brand of the program and slogan which will then lead them to the product. I will not feature anything about the product that is not true and will hope that the consumers will be amazed and want to know more about the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment